Vitamin Booster Injection Shots are quick intramuscular injections that deliver high doses of vitamins whilst avoiding the digestive tract therefore delivering 100% of the vitamin to the body.
Based in Knutsford MAK Clinic is easily accessible from Manchester and surrounding Cheshire areas including Alderley Edge, Macclesfield, Wilmslow, Northwich and Hale.
MAK Clinics use only medical grade devices and only uses the highest quality of regulated products and all procedures are performed by registered healthcare professionals.
- Powerhouse vitamin
- Assists in regeneration of lining of respiratory tract
- Alleviates depression
- Improves fatigue
- Reduces stress
- Increases low mood
- Supports cognitive (brain) functioning
- Increases energy levels
- Regulates sleep/wake cycles
- Regulates nervous system
- Assists digestion regulation and metabolism
- Supports bone health
- Boosts immunity to assist the body to fight infections helping with prevention and recovery.
- Powerful antioxidant
- Lowers blood pressure
- Improves iron absorption
Is A family of nutrients that share similarities in chemical structure. In food sources the most commonly found members are vitamin D2 and D3. While both types meet your vitamin D requirements they differ in a few important ways.
Why do we need vitamin D?
Vitamin D is a fat soluble vitamin which is critical in absorbing calcium and phosphate from the intestines. Vitamin D2 (ergocalcifrerol) is usually found in plants.
The second is vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) which synthesizes using sunlight at the level of the skin or can be given as a supplement (oral or injection).
Benefits of Vitamin D
- Regulates calcium and phosphate which are needed to keep bones, teeth and muscles functioning healthily.
- Regulates insulin levels and support diabetes management.
- Supports lung function and cardiovascular (heart) health.
- Protective effect against influenza virus.
- Reduces risk of pre- eclampsia in pregnancy.
Biotin (B7) is a water soluble vitamin that helps the body maintain normal maintenance of hair skin and nails .
Benefits of B7
- Assists in formation of healthy mucus membranes.
- Contributes to healthy metabolism.
- Helps normal functioning of nervous system.
- Keeps blood glucose levels stable
- Helps maintain healthy pregnancy -
HOW DO I BOOK AN APPOINTMENT?
To book for a consultation simply call 01565 650 700 or email email@example.com . You can also BOOK ONLINE simply click on the BOOK NOW link and follow the steps.
Also don’t forget to fill in your details on the MAK50 form to receive £50 off any treatment. A £30 consultation fee is required to secure a booking, this is deductible against treatment or product you proceed with.